Monday, November 14, 2005

Another Manic Monday...



It's just another 'Manic Monday'...remember that oldie but goodie! Well, Happy Monday to everyone- Hope everyone had a good weekend. Happy Veteran's Day to those who were able to celebrate it! You can pretty much see & read how my 3 day weekend went.

Anyways...on a good note, E and I shopped and the two younger kids J & K are done for Christmas! YEAH! They are so done for this year! I must stay strong and as I finish shopping for my teenagers, NOT buy anything else for them....DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT IT??? I must compose my WILL POWER... Any suggestions?

Well here I am during our Walmart shopping trip on Sat. night....(E just wouldn't stop snapping pictures of me and my outfit he double-dared me to wear!)





I AM JUST KIDDING.....LOL LOL LOL :)

2 comments:

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

that is damn funny I love it were did yu find that outfitLOL I bet E. was happy. No that is a priceless pic. hey I am glad that you are bloging more again.
Love The SAHM LOL

Debby said...

you are so lucky your done shopping, i think you have will power cause i have not even started and if i would have started shopping already i would have given the stuff to the kids already...the only thing i bought for Savannah so far is Madagasar and we gave it to her already. Dont go shopping by yourself...take someone with you and tell them not to let you buy anymore..good luck