Monday, November 14, 2005

Another Manic Monday...



It's just another 'Manic Monday'...remember that oldie but goodie! Well, Happy Monday to everyone- Hope everyone had a good weekend. Happy Veteran's Day to those who were able to celebrate it! You can pretty much see & read how my 3 day weekend went.

Anyways...on a good note, E and I shopped and the two younger kids J & K are done for Christmas! YEAH! They are so done for this year! I must stay strong and as I finish shopping for my teenagers, NOT buy anything else for them....DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT IT??? I must compose my WILL POWER... Any suggestions?

Well here I am during our Walmart shopping trip on Sat. night....(E just wouldn't stop snapping pictures of me and my outfit he double-dared me to wear!)





I AM JUST KIDDING.....LOL LOL LOL :)

1 comment:

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

that is damn funny I love it were did yu find that outfitLOL I bet E. was happy. No that is a priceless pic. hey I am glad that you are bloging more again.
Love The SAHM LOL