Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Today is Kaylees's first dance class, a freebie to see if she is really going to like it. Tap and Ballet for 1 hr- 1/2 hour of each. We had tried last year, but she just wasn't quite ready so we're trying it again. Since she got the Bella Dancerella she has really gotten into it! Will let you all know how it goes this evening!!!
Thursday, January 19, 2006
- EXTREMLY BUSY WEEK THIS WEEK....
- THE COUNT DOWN FOR THE PREMIERE OF 'HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL' IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW...(TUNE INTO YOUR LOCAL DISNEY CHANNEL :)
- I HAVE BEEN HELPING OUT MY SIS THIS WEEK, SHE STARTED A NEW JOB WITH DIFFERENT HOURS AND I HAVE BEEN PICKING UP HER SON, (18 MONTHS) FROM GRANDMAS (MY BROTHER IN LAWS MOM) AS SOON AS I LEAVE WORK AND THEN OFF TO PICK UP J AND K FROM DAYCARE.....THEN GETTING HOME, HOMEWORK WITH JEREMY....COOKING AND SERVING DINNER.....SHOWERS AND BATHING.......AND TRY AND HAVE THE "NORMAL" FAMILY CONVERSATIONS AND REGULAR DUTIES THAT WE ALL HAVE".............(IMPOSSIBLE)
- GETTING A CATCH UP ON "SOME OF THE BILLS" - WELL THAT IS ALSO 'IMPOSSIBLE'
- SIGN UP'S FOR BASEBALL AND DANCE CLASS WERE THIS WEEK-------THOSE ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO BECCA'S----SENIOR STUFF IS GOING TO BREAK ME FOR SURE----- IT'S ALMOST MID-WINTER AGAIN- AND WE HAVE A SENIOR-PARENT MEETING NEXT WEEK WITH MORE COSTS, I'M SURE.....
- WHAT CAN YOU DO WHEN YOU HAVE A SENIOR, SOPHOMORE, 2ND GRADER AND 4 YEAR OLD WHO ALL NEED EXTRA CURRICULAR STUFF PAID FOR-BUT TRY YOUR ABSOLUTE BEST TO HELP THEM THE BEST YOU POSSIBLY CAN!!!!
- HAVE I MENTIONED THAT 'HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL' PREMEIRES TOMORROW AT 8????
- I HAVE DEALT WITH THE ARRIVAL AND UNARRIVAL OF EXPECTED AND UNEXPECTED FED-EX PACKAGES THIS WEEK....
- I AM REALLY TIRED...........................
- HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL PREMEIRES IN LESS THEN 23 HRS
- ERIC GOES TO THE DR'S TOMORROW TO HAVE THIS UNORDINARLY SHAPED MOLE THAT'S ON THE HIS HEAD CHECKED AND I AM WORRIED ABOUT IT.....................:(
- I AM STILL REALLY TIRED AND I NEED TO GO WARM UP ERIC'S DINNER CAUSE HE JUST GOT HOME......AND I STILL HAVE NOT PACKED HIS LUNCH FOR TOMORROW...............
- HOPE ALL ARE HAVING A GREAT WEEK AND A WONDERFUL WEEKEND TO YOU TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, January 16, 2006
Sunday, January 15, 2006
Saturday, January 14, 2006
Well, we're going out tonight! To good ole Frank's Bar and Grill for some singing and hanging out with the girls! Me and Heather and possibly her neighbor and hopefully my sister will show up too! We are gonna start doing something once a month with just the ladies, at one of our houses for games or cocktails and fun and the guys can start a poker night or game night too! It is a necessary idea founded by Heather and I support it to the fullest!!!! I'm sure we'll be posting pics from later tonight!
Friday, January 13, 2006
After you have been tagged you must state the rules clearly and then choose 5 more people to do it. You then must leave a link to each of thier blogs and leave them each a comment saying you have been tagged. Do not forget to tell them to read yours.
So here I go.
Friday, January 06, 2006
Thursday, January 05, 2006
- WE HAVE ENTERED A BRAND NEW YEAR...YEAH 2006!
- WE PURCHASED BECCA A 2004 KIA RIO!
- BECCA PASSED HER BEHIND THE WHEEL TEST!!!
- SHE GOT TO DRIVE TO SCHOOL FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY!
- I AM FEELING REALLY OLD LATELY.
- I HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK TOMORROW :(
- ALL INSIDE CHRISTMAS DECO IS PACKED AWAY. YEAH!
- KAYLEE'S DRESSER AND CLOSET GOT CLEANED OUT.
- I REALLY NEED TO CLEAN OUR BEDROOM.
- DID I MENTION THAT I AM FEELING OLD LATELY???
- AND THAT I HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK TOMORROW???
- AND THAT BECCA DROVE HERSELF TO SCHOOL TODAY???
- THIS IS MY SECOND THIRTEEN THURSDAY....YEAH!!!
Monday, January 02, 2006
We decided against the used Jeep she was gonna buy from her friend. This way we'll have a warranty and it was just a better decision all around. So we took the down payment $ she was gonna give him for the 1996 Jeep w/200,000+ miles on it and put it down on this 2004 KIA Rio with 46,000 miles on it.
And along with that comes responsibility and a car payment, which she is paying most of might I add. She will also be contributing to her insurance premiums monthly!
WELCOME TO ADULT-HOOD HONEY!!!
She takes her behind the wheel test on Wed. so wish her luck! I'm still nervous about her driving by herself, but I'm alllowed to be, right?
HOPE EVERYONE HAD A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!