Saturday, March 25, 2006

Opening Day Ceremonies!!!

Today was Opening Day Ceremonies for J's team, The Mariner's. And of course, picture day as well. I only ordered the freebie pack-single 3x5 and team pic with 1 photo button cause I am taking my own pics this year! I already have some great pics of him and a couple great buddy pics with his best friend, Donovan which I could have paid over $45 for today. Yep, I am getter wiser by the day!!!

(Only downfall for picture day was that The Mariners Banner this year had Eric's name on it for one of the assistant coaches and he had to work today so he wasn't in their team pic)

That bummed me out!


Anywho...Opening Day was as usual except his team did not have a game today afterwards. Thats OK in my book-I was able to get home and finish cleaning and laundry and now we're BBQ'in ribs and hot dogs!!!

Hope all are having a great weekend!

3 comments:

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

Bummer that E. could not make it.

Love th epic of him and donavan lookin handsom

LISA said...

LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANY MARAINER'S THNIGS. SINCE I LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE MARAINERS UP HERE!! SCRAPBOOK STUFF AND SHIRTS.

Avery's mom said...

Sounds like its the start of a good summer, baseball and BBQING!!