Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Make Your Own Pizza Night!

The kids got to make their own pizza tonight. I have been trying to think of easy, inexpensive, fun dinners that the kids can help with and this one was very successful night, I tell ya! I recommend it to you all!
(all I did was provide english muffins, pizza sauce, (which was on sale, 1.49) and some pepperoni. They had fun making them and then I tossed them in the the oven at 350 for 15 minutes and they really enjoyed them!!!! Becca even made herself some! She was off work in time to make herself one too! Eric just got home and he willmake his own too after a while!!!
hope all are having a good week, and are looking forward to the weekend!!!!!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

sounds like a good idea will have to try it aroung here on a weekend.

Debby said...

looks like your daughter was even enjoying herself