Thursday, March 30, 2006

HNT.....


I know it's a little late in the day for me to be posting my HNT but it's only 8:06pm my time so I'm still in the clear.
This is what I meant to post near St Patty's Day as Robyn suggested for HNT's that week, but I did not have a pic of my tattoo at that time and I ended up missing HNT the last couple weeks. I was a bit bummed out I did not get to participate so here it is.
This is in memory of my brother Sean (who I did a post about recently) and of my nephew, Evan, who would have been nine this next month, (Heather's son)
I know it may be a little difficult to read the first letterof their names in this picture. This was and still is my only tattoo today. I'm trying to figure out what to do next. (most likely will be something about my dad)

3 comments:

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

coolness and I am still proud that we went together to do that. I love the fact that i helped take your Tatoo virgenity.;) Talk to you soon.

MarylandMommy said...

That is a really special tattoo.....

Avery's mom said...

Awh, thats beatiful!