Friday, August 26, 2005

Been sssooo Busy...NOT!


Well, kinda busy lately and kinda just plain LAZY this last week. I mean Monday we did go down to the beach, but after that....pppssshhhh...not too much been going on at ALL. I guess you're supposed to do that sometimes when you're off for a week, huh? Yesterday we hung out over at Heathers for the afternoon and the kids played and swam and we sat around and had tacos for dinner. Now today, I came to realize that I had stuff to do that meant- "get yourself together and get busy, K's princess party is tomorrow and you have stuff to do!" ok, i'm back on track now, it's not like I sleep in or anything- I still get up like I'm needing to get ready for work... Habit, huh? This morning I was supposed to be at Heathers by 9:30 to babysit for her ( she had a dental appt) so I figured, ok no alarm necessary-the kids will be up way before then and we are only 5 minutes away at the most. well, here it was --- 6:45am- and I'm tring to go back to asleep- I mean really, the kids aren't even awake yet- NOPE...forget it- might as well just get up and make some coffee- whatever. I haven't even posted anything since Tuesday and that was about those dead jelly fish.

It has been back to being HOT here the last couple days too. That probably doesn't help either. It's almost 11:15 pm- and I've got K's cake cooling. She has been so excited today- she kept getting all of her princess decorations, plates and napkin, etc out and lining them all up in the front room and then counting each item. Then about 30 minutes after I put the cake in the oven she comes in and says, "what is that smell, it REALLY smells good"... It was too cute. She is growing up too quick, for next time this year, she'll be getting ready to start Kindergarten... my...my...where does the time go?

Ok there is my update for now- of course after tomorrow, I'll post pics from K's birthday party. I think everything is set to go- got the cake cooling, ( will decorate that tomorrow) hot dogs, hot links, potato salad, chili and nachos... and a pinata!

Oh yeah, the jumper will be here between 12-1 pm---YEAH!
(I want some jump time before everyone gets here, ya know what I mean!)

Hope ya'll enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

see ya later if you need us to coma a little early just holla over and i will leave the boys with steve.