Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Our Valentine's Date

We went to dinner on Monday night to avoid the crowds and because Tuesdays are really busy for us, K has dance and E has his softball games. We went to the California Pizza Kitchen, E has been wanting to go there. It was really nice to get out by OURSELVES. I got my present too! Isn't it BEAUTIFUL? He actaully picked it out too!
Thanks babe, I love you! (it's the one on my ring finger)


P.S. Last night at E's game, he went to catch a ball and fell and broke his hand. I got a call after midnight (his game didn't start until 10pm) and he was at the hospital. He will be getting his cast put on in a few days. I tell ya, he is done for this season for sure!

2 comments:

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

love the pics. the ring is beautiful.glad you had fun

mrs. awesome said...

congratulations!! what a fun night :)