Friday, February 10, 2006

Couple of things to post....

First, Jeremy's first crash on his chopper. OUCH! He was riding with his friend who was behind him and he turned to look back at him and crashed into a parked car.... He split his finger opened and instantly bruised his two fingers, busted his lip opened and bruised his chin and his elbows were scrapped and full of asphault. Thanks goodness for helmets. This last pic is after he was bandaged up and sleeping Wednesday night.

And secondly: Last night after dinner he called me into his room to because he wanted to show me something..."TiTi, TiTi come here", he shouted. I walked in to find this on the floor, and he said I made this for you! How cute is that...He spelled out 'I Love You' using his matchbox cars for me!

2 comments:

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

Well that is awsome! it made me cry! he is a sweet kid. hope he heals fast

Michelle said...

I hope jeremy is doing better. How sweet and creative to write messages with hot wheels!