Saturday, January 06, 2007

Thank-you Jay & Penny......

I want to Thank Penny & Jay for our package we received for Christmas! I LOVE the Lighthouse stuff you sent me!!!!! I hung the Lighthouse of the East Coast kitchen towel in my kitchen and told all the kids that it was NOT a dishtowel, but part of my lighthouse decor! and to keep their grubby hands off of it! So far, so good! Also the dogs love their goodies! Too be honest with you, Lexi loves the toys more than Karl, but Karl loves the eats more than Lexi!!!! Here are a few new pics of Karl and Lexi for you guys to see!!!! He is a VERY sweet, although we're still having a problem with his bathroom habits and my living room carpet. I think it's go to be either in the night or after I leave for work in the morning that he uses the living fr his bathroom. There's usually not a long a period of time that someones coming in and out of the house and lets the dogs out back to go potty, but he's still peeing in the living room. I have been working extra hard with him and to tell you the truth.... he is a little fiesty with others, (which I do not mind at all) When others try to call him to go out the back door for potty, he rarely listens to them... But if it is Me or Kaylee, (whom he LOVES) he goes right out!!!! I have grown very close to him and so has Kaylee. We bought him some Doggie cologne, (for in between grooming) cause, you know how Cockers have immense odors, (especially their ears) and she brushes him and everything. It is so funny how she can just call him out back and hold his collar with his doggie brush in the other hand and he just stands there and lets her brush him and spray him with his cologne! But you let ANYONE else try to control him like that and he does have ANYTHING to do with them. They have really bonded and I'm glad for that!!! He has an official full name now, you know...

- Karl David Mariani- Isn't he adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!


















No comments: