Sunday, January 14, 2007

***********HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON***********


A BIG BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT TO A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE THAT I HAVE KNOWN SINCE I WAS BORN-


(CUZ HE'S OLDER THAN ME---HEHEHE!)

LITERALLY, his parents and my parents were best friends and hung out together in their younger years.... Aaron and I are not even 1 year apart so we have always been pretty close. Although we have always lived about an hour drive from one another, we have always stayed in touch and now we both have families of our own and spending time with them is always wonderful! His wife, Dilsia is one of my best friends and our kids love to hang out together now too! They just boght hteir first home in Hesperia and I'm so happy for them! They really have worked hard to get this far and I am very proud of them both!

We went up yesterday and saw their house for the first time and celebrated Aaron's b-day!!! We played poker and had pizza and wonderful snacks and cake and stuff. Eric and I had J and K with us and they had a ball playing around there too! It was VERY CHILLY there-it got down to 9 degrees sometime during the late night/early morning and they had bits of snow in their backyard. The kids loved it!


Here are some pics I took during our stay......


~this was taken from their backyard~





~j and k watching the train go by in their backyard~


~k~


4 comments:

Michelle said...

The view is beautiful! And I love the b/w of the kids!

Debby said...

love the black and white pic of the kids
Happy Birthday Aaron

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

they looked alittle cold LOL! Happy Bday Aaron.

Shionge said...

Happy Birthday Aaron! Many many happy returns.

Luv the scene...a view to die for :D