Friday, January 13, 2006

I WAS TAGGED A WHILE AGO.......

SO SORRY HEATHER FOR LAGGING ON THIS TAG......
(FIVE WEIRD HABBITS ABOUT YOURSELF)
After you have been tagged you must state the rules clearly and then choose 5 more people to do it. You then must leave a link to each of thier blogs and leave them each a comment saying you have been tagged. Do not forget to tell them to read yours.
So here I go.
1. I am the most paranoid passenger living.....(If I am not driving, I can hardly stand it, I dont know why, i's so weird)
2. The same goes for trains and airplanes, only been on a plane 1 time for 35 minutes and do not ever want to do it again......
3. I love Lifetime, Lifetime Movie Network, I don't know if this is considered a 'wierd habit' but too some it is....
4. When anyone comes close to my desk at work or touches my phone and I think they are sick or they have been sick, I won't touch a thing until I Oust or Lysol everything. (people laugh at me at work, but I don't care, I believe it works!)
5. I do not watch scary movies anymore because I have terrible, vivid nightmares, but I'll read an intense murder mystery anyday...Go Figure!!!! (AND SOMETIMES STILL HAVE A BAD DREAM)
I tag the following to do the same!!!!!
(and forgive me if I don't do this correctly)
two girls and a guy : Click Here
Mrs. Fun: Click Here
Maui Mama: Click Here
The Martin's: Click Here
Spilt Milk: Click Here

1 comment:

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

about darn time yoiu weirdo :)