Sunday, August 06, 2006

weekend updates.......

Thursday night E took K to see GREASE at our city college auditorium. Heather went to with Emmy and a couple of her neighbors. K loved it and she got to spend the night after with Emmy at Aunt Heathers! I took this pic of them before they left! She was sssooo excited!
J spent most of his weekend with his BF Donovan. All day Sat and most of Sun they hung out and went swimming at Don's grammas. I (WE, E and I) ) did a whole lot of nothing ALONG WITH some cleaning and laundry this weekend. It was nice to not have a party to host for a change! I really needed a weekend off! Sun we watched the boys while Heather and Steve went an Angels game with Steves daughter and one of her friends. I went to their place while they napped and then when they woke up, I brought them came back to our house. They had fun playing with Kaylee and with the dogs! Zach and Karl really had fun together!!!!
Next weekend is the pageant and I will be BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!
HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT WEEKEND.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

nice pics

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

Thank you again for watching them love you for it. I love the pics of Z. and Carl. all they tlaked about after picking them up was woo woo and lee lee :)

Debby said...

well you deserve a weekend of doing nothin after the last few youve had....lol
good luck on the pageant next this weekend, lots of pics!!!

kel said...

Good luck for Beca at the pagent!!