Friday, May 26, 2006

Heather gave me the letter U- Thanks!

Ok, Heather, you had to give me a difficult one, didn't ya?
Here we go, I'll do my best!




UNDERPAID: Who doesn't agree with this? We all want MORE money, don't we?

UMPIRE: My fiance is an umpire. He is umpired ever since he could. He learned
from his dad and often umpires with his dad. Usually he just umpires
girls softball but does some baseball sometimes too!

USEFUL: I find myself to be very useful, especially at work. Many colleagues come to me for answers and/or help with certain projects. Sometimes this can make me feel good and other times I wish they would leave me alone!

UNAVAILABLE: Which means I am taken! E and I have been together now almost 8 years. We did move our wedding date up a bit (only by 1 year, cause it takes $$$) but we are going to marry next May. We have had our share up ups and downs, trust me but I think we're in it for the long haul. I would love to spend the rest of my life with him and grow old together!

UNCLE: My great uncle was a millionaire and I never really knew him. He had some type of ownership in the 'Security Pacific Banks', which are now Bank of America. I knew him as a young kid when we had family gatherings at my great aunts house but after she passed, we didn't stay in touch.

UPFRONT: At work, people consider me to be upfront, cause I'll tell ya how it is from the get go. When I first started my job years ago, people thought I was a real bitch, then once they got to know me they felt more comfortable around me. Some people still think that sometimes but that's ok. Now at home in my personal atmosphere, I am known to not respond or answer as quickly as I should or sometimes they say that I am like talking to a wall. (I get that from my dad)

UNWIND: OK, this is a must.....although sometimes this does NOT happen for me, it sure is nice when it does. After a typical day for me, I need a little time to sit ALONE and not be bothered even if it's only a few minutes. Mornings are continous wake up calls to the little ones and continously reminding them to get dressed, get your socks and shoes on. Hurry up, brush teeth and get your backpacks and a granola bar, etc. Then off to day care to drop them off by 7:20am so I can attempot to get to wrok on time at 7:30am. (this rarley happens) Then after work at approx 3:45-4:00pm, I rewind my morning route and pick kids up from day care and depending on what day of the week it is we get prepared for baseball practice or game, a softball game or dance class. Once we fianlly get home, it's homework time as I prepare dinner. (sometimes dinners are quick ones, let me tell you!) Then usually by this time, E is home and helps me make sure they get showered and get their jammies on and stuff. WHEW!!!! NOW, I NEED TO DO SOME UNWINDING, THANKS!

UNDERSTANDING: When you have a family like mine, you must be understanding. That's all I have to say about this one!

UNIQUE: I think I am very unique. We all should feel this way about ourselves! I am one of a kind and wouldn't trade that for the world!

UNCONDITIONALLY: This is the love that I have for my family. My children keep me going when I am down and if it weren't for them and Eric, I don't know where I'd be today. My family means the world to me and I love them unconditionally.

OK, THERE ARE MY U's. THIS WAS NOT AN EASY LETTER BUT I DID IT! IF YOU WANT ME TO ASSIGN YOU A LETTER, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

4 comments:

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

wow! girl that was awsome. I loved the bitch part.:) you are unique and unconditional. and we all love you for all of those qualities and more. talk to you this weekend.

Debby said...

great job....i thought the same thing when I got Q, but it wasnt as hard as i thought it would be...
have a great weekend..

purplecupcake said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog...Yes, I got my letter, it's P. It's gonna take a while to think about that one though..I don't think it's gonna be too hard..I love your post about the U's. You seem like a really wonderful person based on your explanation. The bitch part was funny. I get that a lot too.
You also must be really smart and talented to have so many people look up to you and need you.

Shionge said...

U did it Trisha U did! :P Thanks for stopping by at my blog too and that's so true when it comes to unconditional love and understanding family.

I'm still working on mine...watch out ok?