Sunday, May 14, 2006

~Happy Mother's Day~

~mothers day brunch went very well. we all had a great time visiting and everyone loved the food. i made hash browns with sausage links cut up in it. scrambled eggs. biscuits and gravy. and chorizo with eggs and torillas. (i don't like chorizo at all but it was a hit!) we had champagne and orange juice too! i probably started another yearly tradition. we were invited to go over to my sis's in laws this afternoon for a bbq but we kindly declined. (i told everyone who came this am that as soon as everyone left i was going to put my pj's back on and do NOTHING, LOL) they knew i was joking around but that is exactly what i did. becca cleaned up the kitchen and did all the dishes for me and took a long needed nap. i hope all you mom's out there had a great Mother's Day~
p.s. I got a tripod (as you an see), a new outfit, some cash that i spent at the concert last night (thank you Eric, Jeremy and Kaylee), a candle (thanks Connie & Glenn), some beautiful flowers and starbucks card (thank you becca), and a gorgeous heart necklace and some scrapbook stickers (thank you Vanessa)
...and most important, I got to spend quality time with my family...
thank you everybody!!!!





~ three generations~
my mom, me and my girls....




~here we are getting ready to leave for the concert Sat night~
we had a lot of fun. the concert was great and we'll be planning our next one very soon!
the next time we go we're going to take our men with us~!


there are a couple pics on my photo blog from this weekend too.......

2 comments:

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

pretty sexy there.

sounds like fun glad your mothers day went well.

Michelle said...

The generation pics are always the best! Cherish them!