Tuesday, October 04, 2005

OCTOBER IS INCREDIBLE!!!

My Vaness is now 15, whew...I feel old- now with a 15 and 17 year old.....V's party was great...she opted to mainly invite friends from school and stuff, so we had hot dogs, nachos, chili, sodas, etc....and she was able to hang out in the back yard with her friends and I had the house all decorated for Halloween... They LOVED it!!!!

Also....do I need to remind you that I LOVE HALLOWEEN..... and I am so enjoying decorating my house this year..... as you can see in the pictures..... I am having way to much fun....

Then again.... with all that has gone on this month already, I find my sanity in my favorite time of the year....HALLOWEEN.....

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU ALL.......

1 comment:

mrs. awesome said...

have you decided what to be on halloween?