Tuesday, February 19, 2008

new pics and a brief update........

well, well, well....... I finally got my pc fixed. A big thank you to my friend TC, for fixing my computer!!! you are truly appreciated. anyhow.... here are some new pics of the kiddies and another big thank you to aunt heather for taking these beautiful pics and giving us the best offer in the world for these sheets. thank you! other than that, we are getting by and are working on what we're gonna do with our current house situation. will keep you all informed of our status in the future. american idol is on and i am going to watch it with eric and kaylee! love and miss ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!































1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great pictures! I love the one with the whole gang laying down! Glad to hear things are going okay with you!