Saturday, October 27, 2007

It's my favorite time of year.....FALL..........


kaylee at the pumpkin patch

we went with my friend kelli and her two kids.....

jeremy did not want to go- i guess he thinks he's getting "too big" for things like this.... i dont know... he doesn't even want a costume........he says he gonna go trick or treat "as a kid".... what is this all about---- normal for a 9 year old boy ??????



me and Kaylee













the kids fell asleep with their dad






Kaylee with her Queen costume on. she went to the fall festival at one of our local parks with my sis, hubby and her cousin chris. they had fun at came home with prizes and goodies!!!!!




jeremy says.... "jeez, titi - this is just too much homework for me----this is how i found him when i went to check on him..... sound asleep.....












1 comment:

Michelle said...

we so didnot make it to a pumpkin farm this year! Your pictures look great!